Below are the Artist Pressroom submission guidelines.
- Artists may submit any noteworthy news and/event for promotion by the gallery.
- Artists must submit the information in the form of a professionally written press release with a minimum of 300 and a maximum of 600 words. The press release must include a one paragraph (not to exceed 3 sentences) biography about the artist. The press release should also include the information about the event including venue, address and dates.
- The gallery reserves the right to edit the press release for distribution. The artist will be sent the final draft for approval prior to distribution.
- Artists may submit one image to include with the press release. The image must be high quality but not exceed 2MB.
- Artists may include up to 2 links in the press release including their website and a link to the event webpage.
- Th gallery reserves the right to deny promotion of an artist's news/event if the submission does not follow these guidelines.
- To submit a press release artists should email email@example.com with the press release and image as attachments. The press release should be in Microsoft Word format and the image should be a JPEG. The subject line of the email should have the artist's name and title of the press release.
- Artists should give the gallery at least two weeks lead time for for publishing the artist's news/event.
Below are two links with advice and guidance on how to write an effective art event press release:
Artists who have their news/events approved for promotion through the gallery's outlets will be informed when the press release is live on the website.
Please email the gallery with any questions.